Mission, Vision, and Values
Mission: Collaborate with our customers to solve problems so they can develop better products and services.
Vision: Create instruments that help enable next generation technologies.
- Customer Satisfaction: To partner with customers in determining and fulfilling expectations.
- Employee Fulfillment: A sense of accomplishment, recognition and personal growth aligned with work group and company culture.
- Innovation: Creating value from ideas that generate new products, new applications, new services and new processes.
- Integrity: A commitment to honoring our word and principles…and holding ourselves accountable.
Social Responsibility and Environmental, Health and Safety
PHI (comprised of the combined organizations of Physical Electronics USA and Ulvac PHI) is committed to operating and maintaining an environmentally friendly work place that is safe and healthy for all employees and neighbors in the community, that protects the environment, that conserves energy and natural resources and that designs/produces products that are environmentally friendly to operate and dispose of at end of life, based on current standards.
- Design and build products that minimize or eliminate environmentally harmful byproducts during the manufacturing, operation and disposal phases of the product’s life.
- Incorporate environmentally friendly policies and practices in our business decisions.
- Prevent pollution, reduce waste emissions and reuse/recover/recycle whenever practical.
- Comply with all local, state and federal environmental, safety and health regulations.
- Provide periodic environmental, health and safety training for all employees to raise environmental conservation and safety awareness throughout the company.
- Hold periodic management reviews of our environmental compliance practices to determine their effectiveness and to determine if there are areas where improvements can be made.
- Make this policy and associated goals available to the public.
- Foster charitable giving within our community and the world at large.