CURRENT OPENINGS (1)
Field Service Engineer – New Mexico
The objective of this position is to minimize instrument downtime via preventive maintenance, anticipation of potential problems and rapid response to instrument performance issues. To ensure customer satisfaction, the FSE will communicate instrument status to the appropriate on site person and anticipate customer needs.
- Install instruments, components and upgrades at customer sites in assigned territory.
- Diagnose and repair system performance problems including hardware, software and networking components.
- Determine when to seek assistance from Technical Services as escalations occur for non-routine or more complex problems.
- Perform system preventative maintenance as necessary.
- Instruct / advise customer operator on basic system operation and preventative maintenance.
- Advise customers on repair status, preventative maintenance scheduling and/or related performance issues.
- Maintain service order status on database.
- Document system performance problems in appropriate database to contribute to quality trend identification.
- Ensure proper customer billing via timely completion of expense reports and time sheets.
- Associate degree
- Four years related experience.
If you are interested in the position, please email your resume and cover letter to Chris Klug.
Physical Electronics USA Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.